Workshops Offerings & Upcoming Events
A workshop series catering to soulful working women with limited time for self-care.
You are busy, always on the go and don’t remember the last time you took a breather and did something nice for yourself.
Between family, friends, work and extracurricular activities, you don’t have time (or energy) left for you. You’re spinning your wheels, tired and can’t remember where you’re trying to go.
In this 4-part workshop series, you will:
- Gain perspective on where you’re in and out of balance in your life and get tools to restore that balance – ahh, bliss!
- Get clear on your priorities, they may not be what you think
- Create sustainable self-care habits that will leave you recharged and even joyful!
- Make a shift to creating your big juicy life, on purpose
- Be surrounded by supportive, inspiring Women, just like you (nope, you’re not alone!)
- Have fun getting re-connected with your beautiful and amazing Self
$125 including tax
4 x 1.5 hour sessions: September 28, October 5, 12 & 19
All sessions will be held at Matraea Centre, 170 Craig Street, Duncan BC
Look no further for your workshop facilitator!
Below are examples of workshops I have put on in the past and always enjoy repeating.
I work with small, medium or large groups and am happy to customize my workshops to meet your groups’ needs and time schedule, please contact me to work out the details and for any requests you may have.
Vision Board Workshop
Make your intentions a reality using the fun and well-known art of vision boarding. This in-person course is fantastic at any time of year, but is most popular in December or January to kick your year off with a clear focus.
Make your dreams, big or small, a reality with sound goal-setting techniques you will learn in this workshop. Walk in with an idea and walk out with a clear outcome, action steps and added motivation required to reach your goal more efficiently.
Balance Your Life
Where are you in or out of balance in your life? In this workshop you will learn the answer to this question, and you may be surprised. Using proven coaching tools you will start to gain perspective on what’s important to you in life and how to get back to what matters most.